Since 1994, we’ve provided homeowners and commercial clients with creative design excellence and superior workmanship. We create new living and work spaces tailored to suit our client’s lifestyle and aesthetic values. We only use experienced trade sub-contractors and suppliers who adhere to our professional standards of quality service and craftsmanship.
Meet Our Staff
- Ray Floyd is President of Re-Builders, Inc. His responsibilities include estimating projects, managing design and overall feasibility of plan development as well as overall mangagement of the company. His credentials include licensed SC HomeBuilder with State of SC, licensed General Contractor with State of SC, Certified Green Professional with National Association of Home Builders, Certified Graduate Remodeler with National Association of Home Builders, Certified Aging In Place Specialist with NAHB and also certified as an EPA Certified Renovator.
- Chad Floyd serves as Vice President and construction manager. His responsibilities include on-site supervision, scheduling, estimating and product installation. He currently is a licensed South Carolina HomeBuilder and Certified EPA Renovator.
- Rebecca Ferrell serves as Office Manager. She is in charge of all accounting and payroll functions. Her genuine spirit and attention to detail is crucial for a well managed business.
- Deborah Floyd coordinates special marketing activities and outside functions such as employee, vendor, and customer appreciation events.
- Timothy Todd serves as Construction Supervisor. Responsibilities include on-site supervision of the crews along with product installation, while providing quality customer service.
- Crew – Our team’s mission is to provide top quality remodeling and homebuilding in a timely and efficient manner. Our employees in the field take special concern for customer desires and wishes and communicate those in order to ensure a well-run job.