Total Kitchen Remodel and Breakfast Room
Kitchen Before Remodel
- Took out everything down to wood studs.
- Installed a 9ft. tray ceiling in kitchen to gain room height to upgrade.
- Installed new tile floor in hop/scotch pattern.
- Installed new off white cabinets with choc glaze by Cardell and soft close drawers/doors.
- Installed new granite tops with new stainless sinks.
- Installed new appliances and range hood.
- Installed marble backsplash.
- Installed new under cabinet lighting, new recess can lighting, and new light fixture at island.
- New painting throughout with new crown molding and baseboards.
Completed: 1st. of November 2012
Location: Myrtle Beach