Thinking of remodeling your bathroom? Careful planning is essential. A few questions you will want to consider when calling a professional remodeler like Re-Builders:
- How many people will use it?
- How much time do you spend in the bathroom during the morning, afternoon and night?
- What’s your routine — how does your current space hinder it and how could a new space improve it?
- Do you plan to grow old in this house?
- Do you have medical issues like poor eyesight or arthritis to consider?
- Do you just want something that’s easy to clean?
- Is storage the catalyst? Relaxation?
- Or do you just want to update the look for resale
Refer to this helpful article below by Houzz.com on planning your bathroom remodel, then be sure to call Ray Floyd at Re-Builders, Inc in Myrtle Beach: