ReBuilders’ Construction Process
When selecting ReBuilders for your new home construction or renovating your existing home, our team of skilled professional with work with you to ensure you have the highest quality finished product. The following is a summary of our process:
1. Initial contact and consultation – we will translate your vision into a plan encompassing the scope of work, the schedule and the budget of work proposed.
2. Preliminary design process – We pride ourselves on providing extremely professional attention to detail during the design process. We’re flexible, creative, and value oriented in every detail in order to provide the living space you desire.
3. Estimate/Contract – from preliminary designs we will provide a construction agreement with all specifications, scope of work, and costs.
4. Construction – pre-construction meeting with production dept. with periodic meetings to review progress/schedule, selections, and activities. Open line of communication between owner and contractor is vital in order to provide the services required in a timely manner.
5. Completion – we are always available to answer or address your concerns. We will request that you allow us to photograph the project and to keep you as a valued client.
For more information visit www.rebuildersmyrtlebeach.com or telephone us 843-448-0041.