Here at Re-Builders, we take pride in our work. We feel very rewarded when our customers are pleased with the outcome of their newly remodeled kitchens, bathrooms, sunrooms, or even a whole house remodel. So naturally, we were more than happy when the owner of Re-Builders, Mr. Ray Floyd and his wonderful wife Deborah, put our staff to task this Spring on the makeover of their own kitchen!
Here is the kitchen before and after as well as a description of the work completed:
- Removed granite tile countertops and installed Cosmos quartz tops from The Countertop Store in Myrtle Beach.
- Installed additional recess can lights and new chandelier light fixture over island.
- Painted existing stained cabinets white and island gray. Added crown mold at top of cabinets and new hardware.
- Installed new glass tile backsplash from Florida Tile in Myrtle Beach.
- Repainted all walls, trim, and doors in kitchen (walls were painted gray, trim was painted white)
- Installed new under mount stainless steel sink with new faucet by Moen.
Is it time to update/customize your own kitchen? Call Ray Floyd at Re-Builders today at 448-0041.