Seeking a Lead Residential Remodeling Carpenter as well as a Non-Lead Residential Carpenter highly skilled in ALL PHASES of residential remodeling (Trim/Framing/Roofing, etc) Lead Carpenter is a hands-on carpentry/supervisory position. Background Check Required. Starting Pay: Lead Carpenter: $25-$32/hour, Non-Lead: $20-$25/hour.
- 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN RESIDENTIAL CARPENTRY IS MANDATORY.
- Strong work ethic
- Professional image
- Team player
Our Lead Carpenter will:
- Manage personnel and subcontractors
- Remodel/build according to quality standards established and with the buyer’s expectations
- Have excellent communication skills with employees, inspectors, subs and customers
- Present a professional image at all times and be a team player
- Must be dependable with strong work ethic and detail-oriented
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Performance-Based Raises
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Program (Annual Company Contribution)
- Supplemental Insurance w/ payroll deductions
- 8-hour shifts Monday-Friday
- Company -Supplied Uniform Shirts/Hats
- Stability with a highly reputable locally owned family company
- Signing Bonus
Submit application by filling out the form below or download the application here. MUST SUBMIT 3 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES WITH CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE CONSIDERED. New applicants only.